Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blog 10

What if there was no such thing as diseases of any kind? I know if diseases didn’t exist no one would be worrying or being scared for losing someone to a disease that could cause someone to die. I know if my brother didn’t have cancer him and me could still have fist fights and everything, but since he is fragile and weak from being sick we can’t have our annual fist fights anymore which I miss. I guess it’s a big sibling thing to fight with the younger ones. If my great-grandmother didn’t die of emphysema she could have seen my great achievements in my life, and I could also have spent more time with her.
If we didn’t have diseases we would have a larger birth rate than death rate than we already do. People could live to be a hundred or so and that would be the average death age instead of the average death age being around the 80’s. Having no diseases I wonder what would have happened in life in Europe during the plaques since there wouldn’t have been any diseases in the world at that time. If kids didn’t get sick and miss school they could be better at the things they missed out learning while they were at home sick and trying to get better. I know I always wondered what would have happened if I went to school instead of lying on the couch trying to get better and feeling sick. I also know my brother would have learned much more if he could go to school instead of being at the hospital and having doctors examining him. We would also not have to have shots to prevent being sick like flu shots and the chicken pox shot especially for someone who hates shots would be glad not to have any shots any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment