Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blog 13

What if you could travel back in time? If we could travel back in time everyone would try and change their regrets they have made, or the things they thought that could change the future for the better mainly for that person. I know I would like to travel back in time to change some of my mistakes that I had have made in the past, but I know that now that those mistakes would have changed the person who I am today. I wouldn’t want to change the person I was just by changing one mistake that I made. For those you are crazy about history and wants to travel back in time to see the way history was made. I know I would like to go back in time and see how the medieval times were like and to see how they lived. A lot of people would use the time travel to their advantage and use it wrong because maybe just stepping on a flower could destroy the future you originally had? Or just talking to a person because it is true that just being kind or speaking to someone even if it is a compliment or something rude could maybe change everything you had in the life you had. I know if I could ever time travel I would be extra paranoid just in case I stepped on anything or talked to anyone that could change my future. Even though I don’t have the perfect life I like it just the way it is, and I would be devastated if I messed it up by just stepping on a stupid flower that didn’t mean anything. So sometimes I believe that traveling back in time shouldn’t be thought, but it does have its benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment