Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blog 14

What if no one ever studied? If no one ever had to study it would make my life less stressful. Studying is the most stressful thing ever and the most boring thing to do. When students have to study their not really absorbing as much information as they should be because of the fact when a person sits and looks over notes and books they might start thinking about what they could be doing instead of that. I know I do and then after I get done looking over it I’m like wow what did I actually read? I always go into a daze when I’m reading something that isn’t fascinating to me, or if it is something I already learned and got it down. The only downside to not studying is that the people are to fail that subject because studying not their favorite thing to do. Studying takes so much time out of a student’s life. When college student are going for full time it is literally a job to go to class and then having to study. Because I feel like my job is studying except I don’t make money. I think we should make money for all the studying us college students do because half the teachers can’t teach or that students don’t learn from a teachers teaching strategy. I feel lucky that so far my teachers I understand their teaching methods and can learn from them and then what I don’t understand one day I get during my studying. Still if studying never existed I could watch T.V., sleep in, have more of a social life, and more me time. Studying would allow me not to have any zits and loss of sleep because studying takes all my sleep away.

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I did not have to study. I wish that I could just be a genius like Reed from Criminal Minds! (I love that show)

    ReplyDelete