Friday, March 12, 2010

Blog 6

What if I won the lottery? If I won the lottery I would still be frugal about what I buy because I wouldn’t want to spend it on stupid things like some people do when they get so much money in their hands. I would buy my mom a better house to live in, and then I would use some of it to pay of school loans. Those would be the only big things I would use the lottery money for. I would rather work and save money to help send my future children to college, or any awesome school that could give them a good education. Working gives me independence, and plus I like working. Even though winning the lottery might make me think I can buy anything I want but I can’t because I would be too scared that I could use the money for some kind of emergency instead. It would be so nice to buy my mom a better house and take care of her like she has taken care of me. I know that winning the lottery is a long shot but I could do so much good with it like donating money to organizations that could buy food for children who are starving or that could help find a cure to diseases. If I had the lottery money and worked I could have an awesome retirement because with today’s economy I might not have much money anyways to have a good retirement and I might have to work until the day I die which is sad to think. There are so many benefits to winning the lottery as long as it doesn’t change the person for the worst. I don’t think I would change if I was handed a large sum of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment