Friday, March 12, 2010

blog 7

What if there was no summer? If there was no summer I would be devastated. That would mean school all year round because it would go from spring straight to fall. I would need a long break in between spring and fall just to give my brain a nice break because I know that just taking finals my brain turns to mush and it can’t function any more. If there wasn’t no summer that would mean no lying in the sun and soaking up the warmth, or going swimming. Swimming outside is the best when you go with friends or with family. I also get to wear shorts which you can’t wear in the fall because it’s too chilly for shorts. You also get to wear tank tops and there so cute. Swimming is just relaxing especially if you had a long day of doing hard labor. In the summer is when a lot of people just get to go on vacations and go camping. Camping is so much fun because you can go fishing which you can’t do unless its summer out because I know I don’t want to go fishing out in the cold it would ruin the fun for me. There are also a lot of summer sports like horseshoes, soccer, and baseball. We all can’t forget about NASCAR even though I don’t watch it it’s still a big sport to watch during the summer time. In the summer people can throw bun fires and toast marshmallows which are so good. So if there wasn’t any summer and only the three seasons no one could have all these fun things to do to rest the brain before going back to school. Resting the brain is always a good thing when having fun in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment